Supervision For Psychotherapy and Social Work Students
Our Clinical Supervision Team of RP’s and MSWs include Diane Aiken, Rosalyn Kieft, Trent Simons, and Amanda Jordan. They provide clinical supervision to students enrolled in MSW, MA, or M. Ed. programs in Clinical Psychology. As mentors, teachers, consultants, and advisors, our supervision team has years of collective clinical supervision experience, valuing the important relationship between clinician and student. They work dedicatedly to provide a bridge between the classroom and the clinic. The mark of excellence in clinical supervision is predicated on a positive supervisor–supervisee relationship that encompasses and enhances client welfare and the supervisee’s professional development. Straddling the combined roles of teacher, coach, consultant, mentor, evaluator, and administrator; we provide support, encouragement, compassion, and education to an unrivaled standard. Due to high demand, we can offer practicum placements and internships only as available in the following areas:
- Eating Disorders (e.g., anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder)
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Students please include the following:
- What track you are looking for? Trauma, DBT, ED, etc.:
- What school and what year you are in:
- Who can supervise you, e.g. RP or MSW:
- Start/End date:
- Virtual/in person:
- V. and cover letter.
- Liability insurance coverage. (Students should be covered by University).
- Also include criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector check
- All students need two professional references
- We are asking for a minimum 6mths placements time due to our virtual nature and the complexity of our clients’ needs moving forward.
To apply: please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org