Our registered clinical psychologists are available to provide psychological testing and diagnostic clarification. We work with individuals, family physicians, psychiatrists, and other mental health practitioners who are seeking a clinical diagnosis and clinical recommendations to aid in treatment planning.
An assessment can take several hours to complete depending on the complexity of the case. Following an initial consultation and review of relevant records, testing is typically administered over one or more days. Results are shared in a follow-up session. A formal report will then be provided, which the individual can choose to share with their healthcare professionals.
Typical assessment questions/needs:
- Do I have a personality disorder?
- Do I meet diagnostic criteria for PTSD?
- Do I have an eating disorder?
- Is this bipolar disorder or borderline personality disorder?
- Return to work recommendations
- Determining proper care pathway for someone with an eating disorder
Monday 9am – 6pm
Tuesday 9am – 6pm
Wednesday 9am – 6pm
Thursday 9am – 6pm
Friday 9am – 6pm